ATR grain trading
Trading grains is a matter of trust. Beyond the conclusion of a contract, the capabilities of a market partner can be judged by their accounting procedures, the communication, logistics, and particularly their payment terms. This is what we are pleased to offer you:
- First-hand information regarding global markets
- Customised contract formats
- More than 70 storage sites – to offer you short transportation routes during harvest time
- Efficient instruments for risk management
- Excellent logistics based on our own fleet of trucks, inland and port terminals, as well as our own seagoing vessels
(Purchasing grains – terms and conditions, in German)
ATR Landhandel is one of the largest buyers of grains and oilseeds not only in Northern Germany but also in Poland and Denmark. We run our own collecting and trading terminals at more than 70 locations.
Thanks to our long-standing experience and expertise, our customer base comprises numerous mills processing flour, starch, ethanol, feed, and plant oils. Our truck and rail logistics as well as our inland shipping ports enable us to offer you logistics adapted to your individual needs. Thanks to our port locations in Rostock, Lübeck, Wolgast, and Husum we are able to process large vessels for destinations in Africa, the Middle East, or Asia – loading 70,000 tons and more – as well as coastal vessels for intra-European trade.